What We Do
What We Do
Through a highly skilled, experienced, and successful team of associates and affiliated companies, we provide turnkey technology-based solutions, support resources, and professional development services that help ensure student and school success. Our technology-based resources include:
- Language Arts and Mathematics Common Core State Standards (CCSS) aligned educational software focused on remediation, intervention, and acceleration of student learning;
- Life Skills CCSS aligned courseware;
- Assessment resources that provide CCSS based formative and summative student performance data.
- Technology infrastructure, equipment, and information technology systems review, including systems integrating and technology migration planning;
- Planning and grant writing;
- Web site development and support;
- Learning Management Systems and educational software support.
We work with schools and districts to prepare for the challenges of external accountability associated with implementing CCSS. Our work with schools and districts:
- Develop a clear understanding of the current state of readiness of schools and districts to successfully meet the challenges of CCSS;
- Assess schools’ and districts’ current resources, infrastructure, and devices; assess faculty and staff preparation;
- Develop a practical and cost effective course of action which takes schools and districts from where they are to where they should be with technology-based resources to successfully meet the challenges of CCSS in the most cost effective and efficient manner.